R Kelly Net Worth: is -$2 Million
What is R. Kelly net worth? And Who is R. Kelly?
R.Kelly, who has been the subject of mockery globally, is having some rough time within the courts and in his financial pockets because there is nothing in terms of dollars. R.Kelly, in case you don’t know him he was the household name in the music industry in the 1990s and the 2000s. He is a notorious singer, record producer, and songwriter who many have nicknamed him the King of Pop-Soul and the King of R&B. Today, he is a convicted sex offender, bribery, sexual exploitation of children, and even kidnapping.
Surprisingly R.Kelly was once one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold over 75 million records worldwide. R.Kelly net worth at the pick of his career was estimated to be over 100 million, which made him among the highest-earning musicians worldwide. Today R. Kelly’s net worth has dwindled to a figure that isn’t even positive but to a negative 2 million. He confirmed to a judge he owes the IRS $1.9 million, and he has had financial problems before, having not been able to settle child support obligations and other financial problems. Today R. Kelly net worth has been reduced to a negative value, and one can only wonder how it all got here. Here is a breakdown of R. Kelly net worth, his biography, and a few things you don’t know about him.
R. Kelly Quick Biography
- Kelly Real Name: Robert Sylvester Kelly
- Kelly: Age 55
- Kelly Date of Birth: January 8, 1967
- Kelly Nationality: American
Height : 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)
Weight: 200 lb (91 kg)
Profession: Singer, songwriter, record producer
- Kelly Net worth in 2022 is -2 million
How old is R. Kelly? Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Born Robert Sylvester Kelly, R. Kelly hails from Chicago, Illinois, United States of America, where he was born on January 8, 1967. Currently, he is 54 years old, but soon he will be a year older, clocking 55. R. Kelly height is 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) and weighs around 200 lb (91 kg). On R. Kelly body measurements, we can’t tell since it’s not been disclosed to the public yet
R. Kelly Education, School/College University
Kelly is an alumnus of Kenwood Academy, but he dropped out before he could graduate. He went to pursue his career in music, performing in the subway of Chicago. He never attended any college because he hadn’t any grades to qualify him for a position at any college.
R. Kelly Parents, Siblings, Nationality, Ethnicity, Religion & Political Views
- Kelly is the third among the four children. The mother, Joanne Kelly, was a school teacher, but the father, who R. Kelly described as an absentee, is not known. Having been born and raised up in Chicago, R. Kelly is an American of African-American ethnicity. He grew up in a Christian setting and even started singing in the church choir at the age of eight.
Is R. Kelly Married? Relationship, Dating, Affair, Girlfriend, Wife, Children
- Kelly is a father to his three children. He once married Andrea Kelly in 1996 but divorced in 2005. Since then, R. Kelly has been defiling children, and he has been found guilty and will be sentenced on 4th March 2022 for nine counts, which include sex trafficking, racketeering, sexual exploitation of children, among other counts.
R. Kelly Professional Life and Career
- Kelly began his music career in 1989 when he gained national recognition after winning the TV show Big Break prize money of $100,000. After two years, Kelly released his debut album Born into the ’90s, which has singles such as “Slow Dance”, “She Got That Vibe” among others. In 1993 he released his first solo album titled 12 Play which saw his first single “Bump N’ Grind” hit the top position in Billboard Hot R&B Singles chart for 12 weeks. Other singles in the album which topped the top 10 in the chart are “Your Body’s Callin'” and “Sex Me”, .
His success continued with the release of the second album in 1995 titled R. Kelly. The album hit no one on the Billboard 200 chart and also hit no one on the R&B album chart. Three singles hit platinum standings that’s “I Can’t Sleep Baby (If I)”, “Down Low (Nobody Has To Know),” and “You Remind Me of Something.”
To date, R. Kelly has released 14 studio albums, the latest ones being Write Me Back released in 2012, Black Panties released in 2013, The Buffet released in 2015, and 12 Nights of Christmas released in 2016.
He has also released collaborations albums such as The Best of Both Worlds 2002 and Unfinished Business 2004.
R. Kelly Awards & Nominations
Kelly has been able to be awarded with 3 Grammy Awards, he also holds a Guinness World Record and has also been nominated for multiple awards.
R. Kelly Net Worth, Income & Salary
- Kelly net worth is a subject that is laughable and at the same time shocking. Imagine this is a star who has sold over 75 million records worldwide, became one of the best-selling musicians in the world and today his net worth can be read as a negative value. R. Kelly network as of today is negative 2 million. It’s shocking right?
- Kelly net worth at the pic of his career was estimated to have a net worth of $200 million. However today he owes $1.9 to the IRS and it’s a shame for someone who had accumulated all that wealth. What led to this is out of court settlements, legal problems and misuse of money and also he claimed signatories to his accounts also stole from him. However the disgraced singer deserves all that has happened to him.
R. Kelly Rumors and Controversy/Scandal
The hot news right now on the tabloids is R. Kelly will be sentenced in 2022 for nine accounts that he was found guilty of. Among them is sex trafficking, child abuse, racketeering, kidnapping, among other counts.
R. Kelly on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Kelly Facebook page has around 1.2 million fan likes, and his Twitter account has around 0 followers since it’s been suspended. On R. Kelly Instagram account, he has around 1.3 million followers while on YouTube, R. Kelly has around 3.49 million subscribers.
- Kelly net worth is a true definition of falling from grace. A negative figure from someone who had once $100 million worth of wealth. His life should be a reminder to those sex pests out there that no matter how long it will take, justice will be served to the victims someday.More celebrities click here